Cover of the book is an effortless approach to get an idea about it , or we can put into words that the cover forms the first impact. But is this image worth reliance ?
Same is with the mortal being . People have been reviewed from their peripheral actions since ages. But face is not always the forecaster of what is in the mind of the person.
Shakespeare has also authored in his novel, MACBETH.
” Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under’t .”
Lady Macbeth said these words to Macbeth. She wanted he husband to rise from his position. She wanted him to murder the King, Duncan. And to make the condition more worse, let me tell you that Macbeth was the King’s most trusted sergeant.
Another example is
” Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
A person is always true in the dark i.e. when he is alone.
Not only in the novels, but the series GAME OF THRONES also shows that one should never rely upon the person’s extrinsic actions , maybe that is the one to betray at the end. There are many examples from the series.
- Betrayal of Lord Baelish : Littlefinger betrays the Lord and Lady of Winterfell. He assures Ned Stark that the Gold Cloak is by his side , and later those men killed the Stark men at the court.
- Betrayal of the Frays : Walder Fray invites the King in the North, Robb Stark, Talisa, Robb’s wife and the Lady Stark upon a dinner, slaughtering them.
- Joffrey betrays Sansa: Ned Stark was wrongly proven a traitor ,making Sansa ‘the daughter of the traitor’ .The Queen Regent, Cersie then advises that Joffrey should not marry Sansa .
- Betrayal of Theon Greyjoy of the Iron Islands: Theon Greyjoy captivated the Winterfell in the absence of the Lord and Lady.
There are many more examples to quote from the series. In all the aforementioned examples , the backstabber was always very good to the victim.
There are many reasons a comprehension for a person to commit breach of faith.
The reasons may be one or all of the following:
- Enviousness: The jealousy may make people contravene the acts that harms the other person.
- Still career: Sometimes when one faces inaction in the career , makes one want that people around also do not prosper.
- When there is a chance of inheriting something: Similar to the case of Theon captivating the Winterfell. He knew that the Winterfell had no male Stark at that time and the only Starks there were Brandon and Rickon, the children. He knew that if he got hands on Winterfell, all will be his, the wealth, honour and everything else.
- Family reasons: Sometimes family hard feelings cause the children or relatives to backstab the other party and avenge.
People have valid reasons to do deed of their choice, maybe they are appropriate at their place, but the thing is, anger may make people think wrong, and end up abusing the wrong person.
Therefore it is very important to be able to analyze the person for your safety. Maybe you are right at your place and the other is ready to harm you.
Disclaimer: Words said above are what I think about, not to relate to anyone. These are not meant to harm the feelings of the others.
That’s all. 😀
Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
© 2017 padmini2106.wordpress.com All Rights Reserved.