Large pores is the most talked about problem when it comes to the people with oily skin. Where large pores are one of the cons of the oily skin, this skin type also has a few pros that one should feel fortunate about.
- Oily skin gets less wrinkles , and therefore people with oily skin age very late.
- Oily skin has that natural glow without the use of highlighter.
Being oily can prove to be a blessing ,if you take care of your skin very nicely.
WHAT CAUSES LARGE PORES?
The oil glands present underneath our skin produces oil to counter the dryness, in the case of oily skin, it is a bit more. The oils reach the surface of the skin through the pores present on the skin. The pores when not cleaned, swell up and appear larger, hence the large pores.
HOW TO REDUCE THE LARGE PORES ?
- Clean : Keep your pores clean so that they are not clogged and do not appear large. You can use a good cleanser that removes all the dirt from the pores. The accumulation of dust and grime also make them appear large.
- Do not wash too often : People sometimes think that oil should be removed from the skin as soon as possible. But the truth is that, the glands will secrete more oil to keep the skin moisturized. Washing the face two times a day is more than enough.
- Scrub : Scrub of the blackheads or other impurity and unclog the pores. Always use the scrub with smaller granules so that no area is irritated. Never scrub too often , because it can irritate the pores producing more oils.
- Tone : Always use a toner post cleansing. It reduces the size of the pores making the skin tight. Toner should be used on a daily basis. One can use green tea, rosewater or even rice water as a toner.
- Clay masks : Clay masks are known to stick to the impurity and clean the pores. I personally recommend to use fullers earth with some rose water or aloe vera gel to create a paste and then apply on the skin. This mask in particular creates a cooling sensation and reduces the size of the pores.
- Ice : Ice is used for the instant reduction in the size of the pores and also to add a shine to the skin. Hold a cube of ice in a piece of cloth, and rub over your face, especially around and over the nose where you get the visible pores.
I hope you found this helpful.
Suggestions regarding the blog is invited. You can comment down below if you want me to write on any of your problems.
You can e-mail me, or just say a ‘Hi’ at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Or follow me on: